Search Search


In the event you are locked out of a Caltech facility such as your room, office, or lab, Security will assist you in gaining access during non-business hours. Please be advised that the security officer assisting you will request your Caltech identification and document the information prior to providing the requested assistance. If you have requested access to a building that has electronic access, the officer will verify that you have card access to the building prior to admitting you. Call x4701 for assistance.

During normal business hours, the building custodian provides access to offices and labs. Access to housing facilities is provided by the contacting the Housing Office at x6174.